
Hi friend, long since I've been telling my father to update my blog. Being a bit busy these days, he could only do it today. Well, coming to the context of this picture, it was taken during our day-out to Genting High Lands, a hill resort here. The place was breath-takingly beautiful with lush greenery and clouds touching us. In the background of the pic you can see cable cars which just dropped us. It is said that this cable car system is the longest in South-east Asia. What I liked most is, to erect pillars to support this cable car system, they used helicopters, just not to spoil the jungle environment. While my parents were enjoying some nice rides out there, I slept comfortably. In the afternoon, it suddenly started to rain, and we resoted to a man-made cave to protect ourselves. I liked the chilling environment and danced to the tunes being played in the public addressing system. For more pictures, go to online photos and select the Genting album. See you soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home